Senior Networks Administrator
Senior Network Administrator (Co. Louth)
Our client is one of Ireland’s success stories. They are an innovative and progressive organisation with a significant investment in Technology.
This key position focuses on the support of these services for the Group, with a primary operational focus on Ireland and the UK, but with an ever increasing focus on other global sites. The role will provide the opportunity for travel to other company sites on a business needs basis.
The role will include the following key activities:
- Implementation of Network Architecture across the group, including configuration and support of VPN tunnels. A strong understanding of Cisco routers and firewalls as well as IP routing is essential, with a Cisco Certification desirable;
- Implementation and maintenance of VMware & Hyper-V architectures;
- Implementation and maintenance of Windows Server, Active Directory, and MS Exchange 2010;
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing;
- Backup Administration;
- Anti-virus Administration;
- Email & Internet Administration;
- Helpdesk Administration;
- Software Licence Administration;
- IT Asset Management Administration;
- General WinXP/Win 7 Desktop Support.
· A degree level qualification or higher in a relevant discipline.
· 5 years experience within a relevant technical role.
· A minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role.
Desired: Cisco or Microsoft Certifications.
For more information on this role please contact Laura Gargan at the DP Group quoting reference number DPLG1363/16 on 02890 500 883.
Apply for this job.