Senior PHP Engineer
My client, an award-winning enterprise, have a need for an above average developer to bring their experiene and expertise to work on high traffic applications in a high calibre development team.
• 5+ years’ experience developing object-oriented PHP
• Strong understanding of either MVC, SOLID or Dependency injection
• Experience with Symfony, Silex or Zend preferable
• Experience in developing with Twig or Smarty
• Experience working in an agile environment and with techniques like Continuous Integration
• Experience developing websites and web applications for multiple device types beneficial
• Strong experience developing and integrating with APIs
• Experience in MySQL 5.5+
• Comfortable working in Linux
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar preferred
Experience with TDD or BDD also advantageous.
For more information call Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.