Senior PHP Engineer
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Object Orientated PHP
- Experience with Symfony or Zend essential
- Experience with PHP Templating Engines eg Twig or Smarty
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational databases;
- Strong experience developing and integrating with APIs
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with Version Control such as Git or Subversion
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role comes with a very attractive benefits package and offers fantastic career progression within a majorly successful company.
In order to apply for this unique opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.