Senior Process Analyst – CMMI
Senior Process Analyst – County Donegal – €neg
My client based in County Donegal is accepting applicants for Senior Analysts for their worldwide operation based in Co. Donegal.
The successful Process Analyst will work within the OBI department and will be responsible for Process Continuous Improvement, Process Management and Process Training.
This involves analyzing behavioural practices on processes areas within the organization to ensure that these processes are continually improving and are aligned with the particular quality framework that act as a foundation for best practices within the processes. The person also provides visibility highlighting any areas of concern or improvement to the relevant department Managers.
Successful candidates will be working on CMMI Process Model Implementation:
• Facilitating CMMI model practices and standards in Pramerica Systems processes and procedures
• Identify areas for streamlining CMMI level 3 processes and procedures
• Maintaining the set of Organizational Patterns (desirable behaviours)
• Mentoring project teams towards creating their own processes and procedures to align with these patterns
• Mentoring current projects towards a leaner set of processes that are consistent with business values
• Ensuring that the set of processes which the projects perform effectively mitigate the risks associated with the process
• Maintaining the mapping between the patterns and the CMMI Process Area
Successful Senior Process Analysts will be educated to degree level and have a minimum of three to five years of process and analysis experience.
• Strong knowledge of CMMI processes and Software Development Life Cycle
• Knowledge of other Quality standards/framework – ISO 9001-2008, ISO 20000/ITIL, Lean, Agile, and Scrum
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Proficient in MS OfficeApply for this job.