Senior Process Technologist (contract) – Monaghan
Senior Process Technologist (contract) – Monaghan / Louth
Our Client is a leading FMCG Company seeking to recruit a Senior Process Technologist; they are easily accessible from parts of Armagh, South Down, Louth, Monaghan and Cavan. This is a maternity cover contract for 9-12 months.
The Senior Process Technologist will drive the development of successful products from concept to launch to ensure the successful development of products whilst playing an active role in the development of the company’s overall strategy. The Senior Process Technologist will ensure customer approved new product developments are produced efficiently on the factory floor to meet all relevant quality, safety, legal and customer requirements within agreed time-lines.
- To manage the process for a range of specified accounts
- Effectively guide the development process from concept to launch and the management of critical path for launch of new products.
- Manage systems and information that can be accessed by all team members and make proposals for continuous improvement where necessary.
- Demonstrate a consistent approach to Food Hygiene and Health & Safety procedures throughout the workplace.
- Liaise regularly with operations, commercial and technical teams to ensure smooth lines of communication and understanding.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety standards are maintained and that you show due diligence at all times.
- Proven track record in a similar role in a high-risk food environment.
- Knowledge of current legislation, relevant to food manufacturing and product labelling.
Salary Range: Competitive
Consultant: Michael Clarke
Ref Code: MC 11 976
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.