Senior Production Manager Monaghan
Senior Production Manager – Monaghan
Our client a leading FMCG manufacturer based in the Monaghan area currently have a requirement for a Senior Production Manager on days, to help, lead and develop the current function. The Production Manager will manage all activities within the production stream ensuring all goals and targets are met including H&S, Food Quality and Safety, Cost and Efficiency, Environmental and Attendance.
The Production Manager will have a Group leader, Quality Leader and Engineering leader reporting to them on Day shift they have a GL on Evenings and a Group Leader on Nights, they are responsible for an overall team of about 28-35people.
- To protect the safety of all team members through the adherence to and continuous improvement of safety standards.
- To ensure all products conform to the standard specifications set.
- To optimise OEE through management of all aspects of the production stream maintenance including; Repairs, Autonomous Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance Schedules, Continuous Improvement Initiatives & Machine Testing.
- To utilise the A3 Problem Solving tool as a means to addressing the root cause of problems that reduce the production stream OEE
- To continually reduce the impact the production stream has on the environment through the reduction of resource use and the reduction of waste generation
- To work with the NPD & Process Teams to develop, cost, trial, launch and review new products.
- To understand the customer and consumer needs. To fulfil these needs through optimisation of the production stream processes.
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification in a related discipline.
- Experience of managing a multi-functional team at a similar level in a high speed process environment.
- An understanding of the principles and tools of lean manufacture
Salary Range: Depending On Experience
Consultant: Gareth Miller
Ref Code: GM 893633
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Maintenance Engineer vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.