Senior QA Engineer – Greenfields Project
Exciting opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer to join a growing company and take ownership of QA. The company currently have no QA team in place and are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to guide them on implementing QA processes and practices into their team.
The role will involve working in a Scrum time alongside a team of developers. The company’s idea at the moment is to have as much of the testing automated as possible in a continuous integration environment and to do test driven development. If you are looking for a role that gives you genuine influence on all QA matters and has excellent career progression then get in touch for more info!
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- QA certification – ISTQB / ISEB etc
- At least 5 years in a QA role
- Strong test automation skills – preferably Selenium + C#
- Familiar with .Net / C# / Windows / SQL
- Knowledge of TDD – Test Driven Development
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Continuous Integration experience with one of – Jenkins, TeamCity or Octopus
- Excellent knowledge of QA best practices
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer with strong automation skills who wants to have a major input on all QA processes. They are offering a very competitive salary for the right candidate and a have friendly, laid back working environment.
If this sounds like you, contact Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.