Senior Quality Manager – County Louth – 70k
Senior Quality Manager – County Louth – €70k
Our client is a leading Food Company seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Manager to manage their existing Quality Team of 12 at their state of the art Louth premises. This is a key role within the business and the Quality Manager will report to the General Manager.
It is the Quality Manager’s role to provide assurance on all products to meet statutory and company policy requirements for Food Safety and quality through implementation of the quality system and the application of due diligence procedures and Best Practices.
- To ensure all customer requirements are understood & implemented.
- To develop, and improve on an on-going basis the quality systems and process plans for site operations and ensure consistency with company requirements along with meeting national and EU rules and regulations.
- To provide the site operations with a technical expertise and advice in areas of Food safety and legal requirement’s so as to support the achievement of business vision, needs and KPI goals
- To provide leadership and support for quality improvement projects so as to bring about complaint reduction.
- To provide leadership and development opportunities through training so as to build an effective quality team through focus on achieving the performance targets
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the food industry
- Degree in Food Science (or equivalent) discipline
Salary Range: Negotiable
Consultant: Michael Clarke
Ref Code: MC12092
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Quality Manager vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.