Senior Regulatory Analyst
Senior Regulatory Analyst
Capita Asset Services Ireland is a division of Capita plc. It is a leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support solutions and provides fund administration services.
The successful candidate will be a member of the CFMI Management Company but also work for its sister company CFAI.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Review new regulatory issues and changes and keep business updated
- Plan and manage the implementation of regulatory changes as agreed with Senior Management
- Brief clients on impact of regulatory issues
- Senior Management Team – Fund Solutions Ireland
- Board of Directors – CFMI & CFAI
- Compliance Department
- Fund Boards
- Legal Firms
- Review new regulatory issues and changes to existing ones to assess the practical impact on Capita (operations, compliance, PoA, contracts, SLAs, checklists etc) and advise operations, compliance etc. accordingly.
-UCITS / AIFMD Q&A
-EMIR guidance on remuneration, multiple share classes etc.
-CESR guidance on Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs)
-CBI guidelines on cyber security, risk etc.
- Represent Ireland funds on group discussions on above where relevant.
- Based on reviews above, summarise practical impact on clients (both generically and on specific clients) for presentation by oversight managers to IMs, clients, fund boards etc.
- From review of above identify and develop new product ideas / revenue streams / service offerings.
- Identify new asset fund structure / products (e.g. Aviation Leasing, Shariah Law Compliant Fund), assess risks, operational issues etc.
- Prepare / input into thought leadership articles.
Compliance / Management Information:
- Overall review of monthly Management Information to ensure all reporting is up to required standards and is provided within a timely manner, for their relevant role
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong understanding of regulatory framework
- Candidate should have 4 – 5 years’ minimum funds experience in a legal / regulatory or fund administration / investment capacity
- Strong UCITS / AIFMD experience
- Fund structures – Management Company, SMICs, ICAV/plc
- Legislative knowledge e.g. MiFID II, CESR, EMIR etc.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.