Senior Site Engineer / Manager – 30M New Build (Kildare)
Senior Site Engineer / Manager – €30M New Build (Kildare)
CSR Construction is delighted to announce a fantastic opportunity with one of Ireland’s leading Construction Contractors. This opportunity will allow the successful Senior Engineer to work on one of the most prestigious projects on the ground in 2017. There is a highly competitive salary with this role and excellent opportunities for future career progression.
The project is a €30M new build commercial development in Maynooth. There is a pre-cast structure to the build. The successful Senior Site Engineer / Manager will play a key role in delivering the full project.
- HND / Degree Qualification in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- Site Safety Pass
- Detailed project list for work history, with values
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Responsibility for all day to day construction related issues
- Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
- Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
- Manage sub-contractors and involvement with meetings
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Diarmaid Fee at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.