Senior Software Developer

Job Listing No: 9740000

Senior Software Developer

Dublin – Senior Software Developer Permanent – Dublin City Centre Financial Services Brand new requirement for a Senior Software developer has just come in for a well-established investment services client here in Dublin city centre. You will be reporting into the CTO of the business and be involved in the hands on development on a team of 5 developers. Ideal candidates will need to be key players on the team as well as being able to communicate across the team and business. Responsibilities: • Hands on development across the .net platform – this will be split 80% on project work and the remaining 20% on support • Ability to work in an agile working environment using SCRUM – you will be part of the morning meetings amongst the team • Proven experience with both design and implementation of systems, liaise with all parts of the business on team or individual projects, understanding the business requirements • Team player as well as bringing new ideas to the table and solutions to problems that m… – Permanent – Full-time

Apply for this job.




Similar Jobs For "Senior Software Developer"



 Jobs by Indeed job search

Treatment Coordinator/Licensing Coordinator

Company: National Youth Advocate Program
Location: Sutton, WV 26601
Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, automotive insurance, and a good driving record.... To apply for this job vacancy in National Youth Advocate Program you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 7 hours ago

operator/ Laborer

Company: AMER Technology Inc.
Location: Weston, WV
*Position: Equipment Operator* *Duration: 6 Months * *Location: Weston WV* *Rotation Details: * 15 Days On X 6 Days Off *Working Hours: * 60 – 100 per... To apply for this job vacancy in AMER Technology Inc. you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 11 hours ago

Equipment Operator

Company: Continental Production Services, Inc.
Location: Weston, WV
1. Working in cement well service functions as directed by supervisor.2. Drive any transport vehicle assigned by supervision to the well site location.3. Rig... To apply for this job vacancy in Continental Production Services, Inc. you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 14 hours ago

Security Officer -Weston, WV

Company: Security America
Location: Weston, WV 26452
Security Officer -Weston, WV Security America Officers are responsible for conducting foot patrols both inside and outside, monitoring pedestrian and... To apply for this job vacancy in Security America you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 12 hours ago

Behavioral Health Technician II

Company: United Summit Center
Location: Weston, WV 26452
Valid WV driver’s license, valid vehicle insurance and a reliable vehicle are required. Provides training, support, AMAP (Assisted Medication Administration... To apply for this job vacancy in United Summit Center you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 15 hours ago






Note: This job listing with titled "Senior Software Developer" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.


Get updated on daily job vacancies!

Be updated by pressing the Facebook Like or G+1 button bellow.