Senior Software Engineer
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Object Orientated PHP
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational databases;
- Proven experience with open source technologies such as LAMP
- Experience with SOAP, REST and JSON
- Experience with Symfony or Zend advantageous
- Experience with Unit testing beneficial
- Experience with Version Control tools such as Git or Subversion
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English);
- Strong desire to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural team
- Experience in an Agile environment
This role comes with an extremely competitive salary offering €55,000 – €65,000 depending on the experience of the relevant candidate. Additionally there will be an extremely attractive benefits package including professional development support and extremely attractive e-commerce discount advantages.
In order to apply for this fantastic opportunity as a PHP developer please submit a copy of your most recent CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details. Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other opportunities for PHP development that I am working on you can call Sharon at 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Web Development recruitment
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.