Senior Software Engineer (Letterkenny)
On behalf of our global client we are now seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer.NET Developer to join their Software Development team in Letterkenny. Designing products for their client’s global customer base this role offers a varied workload and diverse range of products for a passionate and talented developer who wants to improve their skills and learn new technologies. This role is ideally suited someone living close to Letterkenny but also offers the opportunity to work from home when established in the role.
Working closely with the QA and Support functions of the business you will be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle. You will contribute to the development of high quality software for our client’s product suite and also create unit test cases for other products. With this being a senior level role you will be expected to specify high level software applications, ensure quality programming standards are adhered to and research new technologies and techniques to enhance our client’s products.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Bsc Computer Science/Related Third Level qualification or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ design and development experience for medium to large scale applications in a clustered environment
- Extensive experience of C++, C# and Microsoft Windows API
- Experience across all stages of the SDLC
- Previous experience of working in an Agile Scrum software development environment
- Proficient in installing and maintaining development environments
Depending on experience and interview performance the salary for this role is up to €60,000 with potential 10% bonus and benefits package. The working environment is high speed, but flexible and accommodating with great opportunity to learn and improve skills.
To hear more on this first class opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Ciaran Boyle on 028 90 820947. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.Apply for this job.