Senior Sous Chef
We are seeking a senior sous chef for a hotel, based in North Dublin. This hotel is a part of the hotel groups, that you should be keen to work in, as progression is key. You will have a great opportunity to share your fresh ideas and add value to the business. Value is one of the key attributes to this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the Executive Head Chef, to ensure the consistent smooth running of food service primarily in the Banqueting kitchen.
- Maintain a high level of food quality, which will exceed guest’s expectations.
- Assist in the compilation of menus in accordance with the senior team.
- Assist with management of the kitchen team.
- To ensure effective stock control.
- To ensure that cleanliness and food safety is adhered at all times.
- Assist in various other Kitchens as required.
- Previous experience at Junior Sous Chef level in a 4/5* hotel.
- Hotel Banqueting kitchen experience is highly advantageous.
- Passion for producing high quality food and service.
- Ability to lead in a fast paced environment.
- HACCP or food safety management qualification.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Salary is negotiable but around €35,000.Apply for this job.