Senior Systems Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Microsoft infrastructure design and the advanced aspects of the performance, development and on-going planning. Troubleshooting and diagnosing highly technical problems will be another key aspect as well as client support.
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant equivalent.
- 5 years + experience working with Microsoft platforms.
- Management experience in a 24/7 environment would be a great advantage.
- Excellent Windows server/services knowledge.
- Microsoft LYNC
- SAN + NAS technologies experience also.
- Operational process and process orientation knowledge also highly desirable.
- TCP/IP knowledge.
- VMware and Citrix.
- Scripting experience (preferably powershell)
- Strong security skills.
- Networking experience.
- Happy to work as part of a team.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Microsoft MCSE certification a big advantage.
If this role sounds like a great fit for you then send across your CV immediately for contact Adam Whitehurst on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.