Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Reporting To: For Commercial Issues: Managing Director (Brian Atkinson)
For Technical Issues: Service Manager (Ian Atkinson)
Purpose: To provide a service, repair and installation service for Danfoss drives and other general engineering servicing work
- Assess and repair variable speed drives
- Provide telephone technical support and advice to customers
- Provide an in house support service for various other Greenville Products, where relevant training has been provided.
- On site Commissioning of customer’s drives
- On site fault diagnosis and repair of variable speed drives 400v & 690v
- On site installation and commissioning of variable speed drives
- On site PM inspection on variable speed drives
- On site support for other Greenville Products, where relevant training has been provided
The external field service work will consist mainly of the geographical areas of Ireland and United Kingdom, some travel further afield may be required. As this duty requires travelling lost distances, out of hours work will routinely be required and the candidate must be available to do so when requested with reasonable notice. Pre planned out of hours work will also be required. The applicant must be agreeable to being available for a call out rota, at a later date, financial compensation to be agreed if required.
General Servicing – Other Equipment
- Provides field servicing of other equipment when requested by FBA dept
- Other reasonable duties within the job-holders competencies as directed by management
Interested applicants please submit your CV via the APPLY BUTTON.Apply for this job.