Job Title: Site Engineer
VickerStock Engineering is working on the behalf of a Local based Contractor who requires a Senior Site Engineer with experience within commercial and hotel works. Our client has been successfully operating within the market for decades and has sustained excellent high quality, customer based service.
This is a key role within the team and the Site Engineer will report to the Site Manager
Our client is seeking a Site Engineer with a strong background in basement excavation, major concrete fills, reinforced structural frameworks. Due to a full order book and excellent delivery of previous projects they have secured new business within the UK and Irish market and have a need to employ a Site Engineer to join their existing team.
- Five or more year’s minimum experience as a lead Site Engineer within the high end hotel or commercial sector.
- Experience within basement excavation, reinforced concrete framework and faade retention within a busy city environment
- 2 years’ experience working temporary works
- Good man management skills – dealing with sub-contractor queries, adhering to all health and safety aspects and delivering the project on time, under budget and to the quality of specification
- Degree Educated
- Experience working on Office, Hotels, Commercial, Retail, Apartment projects up to the value of £20million.
- Temporary works supervisory training course. (TWSTC)
- Site Management Safety Pass (beneficial)
- 1St Aid (beneficial)
- Detailed project list
Salary Range: Market leading salary plus package
Consultant: Neil ReidApply for this job.