Site Manager – County Tyrone
Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Site Foreman for our client to work in County Down, Northern Ireland.
This is a permanent job based in Northern Ireland and our client is one of Northern Irelands leading contractors with over 20 years of experience and growth delivering high quality and modern builds within the Commercial and Residential sectors.
As Site Manager you will work across a range of sectors including the Commercial, Residential and Retail Industries.
You will be working as part of an existing team that have delivered high quality developments over the past 15 years, you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
You be responsible for the onsite management of the clients ongoing build in delivering both commercial, Educational and residential builds.
You will over the performance of all projects and will be familiar with working in teams to deliver quality work whilst working to strict deadlines.
The role will require you to liaise with other stakeholders in the project such as Architects, Engineers etc.
You be responsible for the management of subcontractors within the project and be able to manage Health and Safety onsite in line with site policies.
- 4-5 years’ experience as a Site Manager/Foreman
- Excellent knowledge of building works
- Be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- A full, Valid Driving Licence and access to your own Vehicle, (consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals.)
- Previous experience in Residential builds.
- CSR/CSCS Qualification or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Site Manager or Foreman role working on Commercial, Residential & Retail Projects
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000 – £35,000 dependant on Experience, further details to be discussed at registration. Client will be open to discussions to those with slightly higher salary expectations.
You can get in touch with me directly and confidentially by either phone or email.
Construction Recruitment Consultant
Direct Dial: 028 9055 8014
Email Address: O’HareS@diamondrg.com
All communication with Diamond will be strictly confidential.
Apply for this job.