Site Manager (Dublin)
Donard Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of Northern Irelands leading contractors; we are assisting with the search and selection of an experienced Site Manager. Our Client has a successful and enviable history, with an attractive order book. As Site Manager you will be tasked with the management and delivery of projects up to £20M. Our Client is keen to attract the best talent and willing to offer market leading remuneration package.
As Site Manager you will
- Managing project staff to establish and maintain highly motivated and dedicated project teams.
- Monitor site progress and communicate programme and subsequent changes to all affected parties.
- Ensure timely request for and delivery of all information that is on the programme.
- Identify variations to contract that will impact on the programme and ensure programme is revised to accommodate them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Extensive main contracting background is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and dedicated
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry specific software
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.