Site Manager – Dublin Immediate Start
CSR Construction has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to work with a medium sized building contractor. The construction company is highly regarded in the industry for their ability to deliver projects on time and to an excellent standard. They have excellent staff retention and will provide an ambitious Manager the opportunity to further their career whilst working on an excellent salary, and package.
£8M – £10M EURO New Build Store
- Site Management Safety Pass & 1st Aid Training
- Demonstrable record of successfully delivering New Build Commercial or Refurbishment Projects valued £5M+
- Experience of planning and monitoring project programmes to budgets and resources ensuring delivery to time and cost constraints
- IT and standard industry software skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with all levels of staff and clients
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Ensure that project design solutions are delivered to the highest standards and meet programme and budgetary constraints
- Day to day running of Site
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
- Preparing and monitoring work programmes to deliver projects to deadlines
- Responsibility for maintaining excellent client relationships
- Providing specialist technical leadership
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ethan Campbell at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.