Working on a major sports-related project in Dublin you will establish and manage a site workforce capable of overseeing the project in a safe and diligent manner, to the highest possible standard, on time and in line with pre-determined costs and quality standards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases.
- Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
What you will have:
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Ideally CIOB accredited
- 3rd level qualification in a construction-related discipline.
Base salary will be £35k-£40k with a car/allowance.
Contact Diarmaid at Corvus Recruitment on the number provided or apply attaching your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ link.Apply for this job.