Site Service Fitter and Vulcaniser
Reporting to Site Service Manager, this role is an integral part of the Site Service Team and involves carrying out work at customers’ sites throughout Ireland.
- As a team player, carry out day-to-day operations of the site service division throughout Ireland.
- Liaise and plan with the sales department and customer base to enable jobs to be carried out to the highest efficiency and quality.
- Participate in Company training schemes, in particular vulcanizing training.
- Comply with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Comply with the Company’s quality control procedures.
- Comply with Company policy in relation to vehicles, equipment and PPE gear etc.
Please note – this is not an exhaustive list of duties and may be added to/deleted from to reflect the changing needs of the business.
The following criteria will be used for the purposes of shortlisting.
- Experience in fitting, quarry work, plant maintenance or similar
- Full clean driving licence
- Good team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Required to work flexible hours and travel throughout Ireland
- Vulcanizing experience (desirable)
Salary £18000 (40 hours per week) plus overtime
Closing date: Friday 12th August 2016 at 4pm
Please complete attached application form or contact Human Resources to request an application form via email.
Application forms will be accepted via return email or post to Smiley Monroe, Head Office, 23 Ferguson Drive, Knockmore Hill Industrial Park, Lisburn, BT28 2EX
Smiley Monroe is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this job.