Site Supervisor (Fit Out)
Excellent opportunity for Supervisor with experience in delivering Fit Out projects to help manage and oversee the fit out of a Data Centre Project in Dublin on behalf of the Main Contractor. As Site Supervisor you will report to the Site Manager and will assist in the coordination, execution, control and completion of the works.
Wellington Professional Recruitment is working closely with our Client who is a global player in construction and services. They are working on a high profile project in Dublin and require an enthusiastic professional Site Supervisor to come on board and work closely with the team to ensure a safe and successful handover.
As Site Supervisor your duties will include:
- Focus on the delivery of the Fit Out Package and associated Building and Services Packages and ensure Quality of Construction is continuously monitored and reported.
- Through team work, to ensure the delivery of the project within the given constraints of time and cost, ensure that all health, safety and welfare obligations associated with project delivery are met.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role in the Fit Out /or Building Projects.
- Qualification / Trade in an Engineering or Construction related field – circa 8 years Site Construction experience.
- Clear thinker with determination and energy, good planning abilities, well-organised, excellent communicator both written and verbal.
If you feel this opportunity Site Supervisor role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.