Site Supervisor – Utilities – Dundalk / Newry
Site Supervisor – Telecoms – Dundalk / Newry
As Site Supervisor you will you will be responsible for the supervision of the construction of utility / telecoms projects in the Dundalk / Newry region of Ireland.
Our client is an independent contractor currently overseeing the delivery of major telecoms projects and due to the winning of new contracts, they are looking to add a site supervisor to their team.
As Site Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the contractors works.
- On-site supervision of the performance of the contractor against programme. In regard to the installation of ducting / utility plant
- Assisting the project team with the preparation of programmes and estimates.
- Ensure all contractors and employees meet the Health, Safety and Environmental obligations of the relevant statutory Codes and Laws
- Co-ordinate all external interfaces to the contract – i.e. Local Authorities, NRA, developers, residents etc
- Co-ordinate and manage the interface with the Utility Companies where applicable.
- Agree / negotiate / review Traffic management arrangements and proposals with the Contractor
To be considered for this exciting role you must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar Civil Engineering/ Site Supervisor role within a within the utilities / telecoms sector.
- Relevant site qualifications such as Safe Pass, Signing, Lighting and Guarding etc.
- Full clean driving licence.
You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and a proven ability in stakeholder management and customer care.
If you feel this exciting Site Supervisor role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown or call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on 02890312009 to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.