This position involves: Requirements analysis and capture, working closely with the business users and other technology teams to define solutions. Development of the product applications and components, as part of a global development effort.
• Use technical skills to implement business requirements
• Knowledge of the full development life-cycle including agile practices
• Assist with troubleshooting and issue resolution
• Communicate effectively with the appropriate business areas and management
• Establish strong working relationships across different technology areas
• Assist the Team lead in managing and supporting other team members
• Provide ongoing support after implementation, whilst working on new enhancements and additional phases.
• Undertake analysis work.
• Report to the EE Technology Senior Management Team
• Work closely with the Quants to understand the requirements and market changes
• Strong C/C++ knowledge
• Experience of working with UNIX/Linux
• Understanding of design patterns and best software practices.
• Strong SQL skills
• Ability to convey technical functionality to a Quants, Trader and support.
• Experience of working in a trading environment
• Good Technical and Project Coordination skills
• Document technical designsApply for this job.