Software Developer – South Ulster
MCS Group is proud to be working alongside one of Ulsters top software houses to join their fully agile team as a .NET developer. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the development of cutting edge technology which is used by some of the worlds largest businesses and many household names.
This is a company who are developing state of the art technology for various different industries. From their base in Ulster, they continue to grow in size and go from strength to strength in their field. This has naturally led the need for more top quality software developers to take the business to the next stage still. The business has an excellent attrition rate, and is somewhere where people genuinely love to work.
The role requires a talented and motivated individual to join an ever growing software development team. The software itself is used by many different sectors, including financial and legal. Working in an agile environment, there will be daily standups within the team. This will involve sharing knowledge with one another, and helping to improve the people around you as much as improving the software or yourself
- At least 2 years commercial experience developing in C#
- Ability to work according to a test driven development
- An evidence of self-improvement is absolutely vital. Learning resources will be readily available, so someone with a passion for development and technology and prepared to better themselves will have a huge advantage
- Strong communication skills to work collaboratively within a team will be highly advantageous.
- A very attractive base salary package depending on experience
- Option of a 10% matched pension
- Market leading share-save options
- Excellent holiday structure
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tighearnan McLaughlin, Specialist IT Consultant, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.