Software Engineer (Cutting Edge SDN Technology)
Network Software Engineer – (Cutting Edge SDN Technology)
Wellington Professional Recruitment now have a number of excellent Software Engineer opportunities that will give experienced engineers the chance to work on cutting edge, low level software networking solutions with one of our clients in Dublin. Unlike a lot of the current software engineer roles available these positions offer a unique challenge and opportunity to work on next generation Software Defined Networking solutions and are ideally suited to engineers who have previously worked for companies producing Telecoms and Networks products.
You will join a team of very experienced software engineers who have been pioneers for some of the most innovative SDN solutions in the world. With a focus on Enterprise, CDN and Service Providers their programmable solutions are aimed at improving network performance while reducing complexity, operating costs and additional infrastructure.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- BSc Computing Science or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Software Engineer role
- Excellent knowledge of network technologies and protocols including SDN, NFV TCP/IP
- Programming experience with Erlang, Python or Ruby would be beneficial to the role
- Previous experience of socket programming
- Linux development experience
- Experience with OpenFlow and Open vSwitch
- Proven experience of virtual environments with VMWare, OpenStack or CloudStack
- Familiar with innovative cloud technologies
Our client recognises the importance of recruiting very experienced software engineers for these roles. With that in mind they are offering highly attractive salaries and benefits packages to reflect the experience required for the roles. All salaries will be determined by experience and interview performance. The working environment is high speed, but flexible and accommodating with the opportunity to work on a range of SDN products using innovative technologies while also bringing your own ideas to the table.
To hear more on this first class opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Ciaran Boyle on 0044 28 90 820947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.Apply for this job.