Software Security Engineer – Dublin
Software Security Engineer –Dublin
My client is currently looking to give the right individual an opportunity to join their expanding team. A fantastic Dublin location with great commuter links, my client is looking to appoint a Software Security Engineer.
You will be joining a team of individuals that are committed to results and enjoy working with new and innovative technology, individuals who want to part of new technology wave and want to make an impact on the market!
What you will need:
- Strong working knowledge of Java (5+ years)
- Excellent understanding of full SDLC lifecycle.
- Confident in your development ability and highlighting vulnerabilities.
- Experience working within a Linux environment (GNU toolchail, binutils, gcc)
- Project management experience in a software security environment.
- Experience of various development methodologies, especially agile and waterfall, and a capability to drive improvements in this area
- Front end splc, secure coding, security, threat modelling & design.
Within the role the successful candidate will be responsible for improving and maintaining our JVM, and staying up to date with security industry advances and strong development of virtual machine security.
The role provides a great career path/progression with an excellent benefits package within the financial sector.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.