Software Support Analyst
Our client has enjoyed a sustained period of growth in the FMCG sector, both organically and by acquisition. They are now recruiting for a Software Support Analyst to join their Co Monaghan team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 1 + years experience who is looking to base themselves in the local area and develop their career with a successful and growing business.
- Provide software support for company ERP software and in-house applications
- Work closely with the specific functions/departments, to ensure system capabilities provide added value to function/department and overall business
- Support the implementation and deployment of new business systems
- Support the upgrade and maintenance of existing systems
- Support system acceptance testing during software releases
- Ensure training and documentation requirements are fulfilled
- Act as contact point between system provider and business functions/departments
- Provide 2nd level Help Desk support for all systems within your remit
- Use tools like SQL Management Studio, and available application tools to interrogate the systems, diagnose and resolve problems
- Ensure all calls are resolved within SLA
- Assume key point of contact between business/function representative and system provider
- 3rd Level education in computer related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn, understand and support new applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, results focused, able to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of Customer Service / Support in an application support environment
- Previous experience working in FMCG environment
- Previous experience of Microsoft SQL Database query and management tool
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who have gone from strength to strength, and who have continuing plans for development. Salary is in the region of €25 – 28k.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.Apply for this job.