Software System Engineer
MCS Group is searching for a Software System Engineer for an exciting role which has arisen at a multinational firm based in Letterkenny. They have a global presence in their sector with strong year-on-year growth. This organisation has built a reputation of superior customer service with outstanding operational performance, through their adaptability and focus for their clients. This role is for a PLC/System Engineer within the firm.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious Software System Engineer who has an interest in working for a Global Engineering and Manufacturing company and would enjoy the opportunities of travelling whilst being paid.
- The software system engineer will develop software code for automation and control of applications.
- To perform systems administration and prepare testing documentation.
- To manage personal workload and tasks, prioritising and escalating where necessary.
Supporting clients throughout Europe and the Globe, the successful Software System Engineer will have responsibility for supporting all internal and external teams. You will be reporting to the EMS Project manager and the role will involve travel approximately 20% of the time mainly around Europe to be on site while installations take place.
You will play a key role in keeping the business moving forward to provide a world class and bespoke Engineering service to its clients around the world.
- HND/BSC in either Electrical Engineering or Computing and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- A background in using either hardware or software in PLC systems.
- Desirable if you have experience in either a manufacturing or engineering environment and having used SQL.
Negotiable depending on experience but will be above the industry standard and will include an hourly rate for when travelling abroad.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Michael Reddington, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.