Solutions Architect (Dublin)
We now have this Solutions Architect role available in Dublin. Widely recognised as specialists in cloud, infrastructure and managed services solutions for a range of sectors, they are now looking to recruit a highly skilled Solutions Architect with experience across all stages of the solutions lifecycle.
Working closely with the Sales and Technical Services teams you will apply our client’s services and third party technologies to devise and design solutions for a range of new and existing customers. Your duties will include:
- Identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of customer organisation and create a solution to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs.
- Negotiate contracts and engage with suppliers.
- Make key decisions regarding design and approval of solutions.
- Develop strategy for future technology and business roadmaps.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of IT market trends with Public, Private, Commercial, Local Government and Financial Services sectors.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a pre-sales role for complex integrated infrastructure and managed service solutions.
- Extensive experience of bid management and related processes.
- Experience across all stages of solutions lifecycle from sales qualification to service delivery.
- Previous experience of drafting functional and technical specifications.
- Experience in a Technical Design Authority role.
- Experience with Data Centre technologies.
- Indepth knowledge of Infrastructure, Cloud, Virtualisation, Mobile Computing, Desktop. Networks and Telephony Solutions on an enterprise scale.
Depending on experience, technical ability and interview performance, this role offers a top end salary with an excellent benefits package. The position will involve a small proportion of travel to customer sites.
To hear more on this first class opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Ciaran Boyle on 028 90 820947.Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.Apply for this job.