Sous Chef 4 Star Hotel
Having worked for our client for many moons he thrives on setting goals and standards and exceeding them, part of a small chain in the Blue Book status of Ireland. The hotel hosts over 100 rooms and apartments of extremely high standards and wedding and other functions and two restaurants offering bar and grill to the fine dine the hotel is set in an excellent setting is a wow.
Obviously, you won’t get far if you can’t cook, but to really see some action behind the stove, you need passion and a love of ingredients. You’ll be someone who performs well under pressure and recognises the importance of motivating and leading junior members of staff who may also be working under pressure.
· Running the kitchen when the head chef is away
· Ensuring your brigade has high culinary standards
· Managing food purchasing and storage
· Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
· Helping create new recipes and write menu
· A flair with ingredients
· An ability to stay calm when the pressure mounts
Strong leadership skillsApply for this job.