Sous Chef 4 Star Hotel
Mixing an old world elegance and charm with contemporary interiors this County Clare Hotel is a beautiful family run manor lying in the heart of the historic village. This superb Manor house prides itself on the enjoyment, experience and comfort of the guest, it also boasts a renowned restaurant popular with tourists and locals alike.
Obviously, you won’t get far if you can’t cook, but to really see some action behind the stove, you need passion and a love of ingredients. You’ll be someone who performs well under pressure and recognises the importance of motivating and leading junior members of staff who may also be working under pressure.
· Running the kitchen when the head chef is away
· Ensuring your brigade has high culinary standards
· Managing food purchasing and storage
· Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
· Helping create new recipes and write menu
· A flair with ingredients
· An ability to stay calm when the pressure mounts
· Strong leadership skills to motivate your brigade of chefs
· First rate culinary skillsApply for this job.