Specifications Technologist (Donegal, 22-28k)
Specifications Technologist (Donegal, €22-28k)
Our client, a leading food manufacturer, has employed the services of Vickerstock to appoint a Specifications Technologist for their Donegal site. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all product specifications and artwork meet all customer and regulatory body quality standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for a food industry professional to grow their career within the Technical department of a well-known Irish brand.
Hours of work: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
- Ensure compliance with customer specified standards
- Advise other departments on technical issues regarding labelling
- Supplier approval
- Collect samples of new products for quality tests
- Ensure specifications are completed as required and maintain all required documentation
- Food industry experience within a Quality or Technical department
- Food related qualification
- Experience updating and managing customer specifications
Salary Range: €22-28k
Consultant: Karen O’Donnell
Ref Code: KO 894216
Similar Job Titles: NPD Co-ordinator, Food Technologist, NPD Technologist, NPD Technician
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this role and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.