Energis is currently recruiting a Stock Coordinator to work with a growing food business who operate at an international level and supply some of the world’s largest retailers.
The successful applicant will be based at the Co Monaghan site and will be responsible for ensuring there are sufficient crate stock levels at all sites to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Ordering customer crates and pallets
- Monthly crate and pallet reconciliations
- Reconciling supplier invoices and resolving queries
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Previous relevant experience ideally within a production / warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- An energetic, enthusiastic team player who has the ability to work on own initiative when required
- Ability to work under pressure and constantly seek to improve
- Flexibility to travel occasionally
Salary is in the region of €22k and may be negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.Apply for this job.