Aurivo operates a network of 33 Homeland stores throughout Sligo, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, Donegal, Longford, Westmeath and Northern Ireland. The stores carry a full range of Agricultural Products and have also developed substantial sales in DIY, Horticulture, Light Hardware, Pet and other home-use products. We also operate 12 garden centres in our larger stores.
The business has over 40 years’ experience in retailing and is currently in the process of modernising its existing network of stores with ambitious plans to expand our store footprint and bring our excellent Homeland customer experience to new locations in the near future.
WE NOW HAVE VACANCIES ACROSS THE BORDER, MIDLANDS & WEST REGION FOR:
Applicants should be energetic, commercially aware and have the ability to drive continuous growth and development. This challenging role would require you to deliver excellent customer service, strong team leadership and development, stock control, merchandising, and presentation, whilst delivering sales growth through on farm visits and in store transactions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A constant focus on providing exceptional customer care
• Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to accept responsibility
• Experience in a supervisory role in a modern retail environment, preferably in agri, hardware or DIY
• Good IT skills am essential
• Proven track record of sales ability in a target-driven environment
• Openness to change and new ideas with the aim of growing and developing the business
• Flexibility in terms of work location
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive bonus structure together with pension. High achievers will be rewarded in a pleasant structured working environment.
Applications with full CV, stating what position you are applying for, should be forwarded by email, not later than Friday, March 11 to Michael Henry, Human Resources Officer VIA CLICKING THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTONApply for this job.