Stores Person (Monaghan)
As Stores person you will be joining a leading name in Monaghan offering an extensive range of home ware, electrical goods, hardware and building products. Your overall responsibility will be ensuring that the stores function runs efficiently and to help implement any improvements needed to the current stock management system to achieve this.
Our client is an award winning and leading Home and build centre in the North East. Due to on-going success they have a requirement for a Stores person to work from their Monaghan Home and Build centre on a permanent basis. Reporting into the General Manager you will play a key role and be responsible for stores duties which will include but not be limited to the following:
Some of your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Off and On loading of deliveries and ensuring deliveries are kept in their correct place.
- Maintaining minimum stock levels and maintaining warehouse/yard, ensuring orderly stock management and housekeeping at all times.
- Responsible for maintenance and further development of the company Management Information System (MIS) Stock updates and ensure all stock has product codes and is fully tracked.
- Responsible for ongoing reconciliation of physical stock.
- Conduct monthly stock takes and order and receive goods when required.
- Responsible for planning and ordering process including regular analysis of orders; forward planning of orders.
- Administer all paperwork and delivery notes as per defined procedures.
- Ensure Minimum and Maximum stock thresholds are maintained at all times.
In order to be considered for this exciting role you must have:
- Experience in a similar Stores person/Warehouseperson role with responsibility for the smooth running of the Stores function.
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet set deadlines.
- Computer literate with experience of operating a computerized stock control system.
- Methodical and well organised approach with a strong appreciation of service delivery.
As Stores person, you will also have excellent analytical and organisational skills as well as first class communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel this challenging ‘Stores person’ role is something you would be interested in and you want to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.