Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply Chain Coordinator |Temporary | Carrickmacross
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a Global food manufacturing client who are seeking to take on a Supply Chain Coordinator for a minimum of a 9 month period as an additional head count during a very busy time. We will consider recent grads from all industries seeking to gain experience in the supply chain function of one of Ireland’s top employers.
Supply Chain Coordinator: Overview
The Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be primarily responsible for the Management, control and supply of raw materials to support the Production Plan.
Supply Chain Coordinator: Duties
- Establish Material requirements and expedite deliveries to support weekly Production Schedule
- Effective Supplier Management – Provide Forecasts, Develop Relationships, Manage Supply Chains, Control administrative aspects of PO issue, order receipt, invoice query Resolution etc.
- Manage material supply in line with Business Rules
- Become actively involved in Product Improvement Processes (PIPs) to reduce Cost of Ownership
- Management and Control of Obsolescence by identifying unique or high risk Raw Materials and managing their supply accordingly
- Effective interaction with Central Functions i.e. Central Purchasing and Logistics
- Develop Knowledge within Material Category by becoming involved with Suppliers to understand material sources, manufacturing methods etc. Develop understanding of material requirements within site processes
- In conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager develop and execute Strategic Plans for the Integrated Business Planning and Logistics Function
Supply Chain Coordinator: Essential Criteria
- Be fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
Supply Chain Coordinator: Desirable Criteria
- Experience in supply chain
- Related degree
Consultant: Martin Sim
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.Apply for this job.