Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager (Co Derry)
Working on behalf of Ireland’s best known manufacturers and leaders in their field, I am currently sourcing for an innovative Supply Chain Manager. Working as part of the Site Leadership Team you will be responsible for developing and leading the supply chain function on site.
- Manage the supply chain function whilst delivering a value-add service to the business.
- Deliver a site function that integrates all aspects of the ERP effectively.
- Manage and deliver all agreed supply chain KPI’s.
- End to end inventory management and stock control plan.
- Effectively lead and develop the supply chain team.
- Budget management and cost control within the Supply Chain function.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Strong Knowledge of ERP systems (in particular SAP) is essential.
- Strong people management skills are essential.
- Excellent problem solver with a systems and process driven way of working.
- Confident communicator – liaising both internally and externally.
To apply please forward your CV – in WORD format – using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Mark Raine (MSc) on 028 9448 3987 (Direct) or 07712 305359.
Key Words: Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse. Inventory, SAP, ERP, Planning, Manager, Supervisor, Supply Chain Manager, ManufacturingApply for this job.