Supply Chain Specialist
Our client is a very successful Louth based manufacturer. Due to their continued growth, they now require an experienced:
Sourcing / Supply Chain Specialist
As Sourcing / Supply Chain Specialist you will drive continuous improvement throughout an international supply base, with the objectives of maximising savings potential.
The role – Sourcing / Supply Chain Specialist:
- Development of sourcing strategies
- Achieve annual cost reduction targets
- Evaluate and develop the supply base
- Contract negotiations
- Act as Supplier Relationship Manager for all company contracts
- Implement supplier rationalisation programs
The ideal candidate – Sourcing / Supply Chain Specialist:
- Ideally a 3rd level qualification and also a MCIP/ IIPMM qualification
- Have held a similar position for circa 5 years, in a manufacturing environment
- Experience gained in international sourcing and managing spend in excess of €10 million.
- Experience in project management
- Must have excellent negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Be Results Focused, Self-Motivated and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel internationally when required.
A competitive remuneration package plus benefits is available to the right candidate together with the opportunity to join a progressive and growing global organisation.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. You may call, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara +44 (0) 7968 160122 or + 44 (0) 28 3025 2407 for more information. We are an agency working in consultation with this employer.Apply for this job.