If you’re feeling restricted in your current position then this is the perfect move for you. You will get hands on experience with every enterprise technology available in a datacenter at the moment, and given the high quality lab that my client has you’ll be able to learn and experiment with new tech to keep your skills up to date.
You’ll be working as part of a small tight-knit team who collaborate extensively to solve problems and troubleshoot high level technical issues. The role will involve communicating with senior level engineers working for their customers and helping to solve issues across a wide range of technologies.
It’s a chance to progress your career to the next level and join a team where you’ll be trusted to take ownership of technical issues and manage queries from start to finish.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or other relevant technical discipline.
- 3-5 years Application/Software Support experience.
- Strong Linux/UNIX administration skills.
- Excellent Oracle database knowledge and strong SQL skills.
- Strong networking experience, understanding around LAN/WAN.
- Experience with cloud and virtualisation technologies would be a bonus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the right step in your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
UNIX Linux SQL Networking Application Support Oracle LAN/WAN
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.