My client have an urgent requirement for an experienced windows systems administrator to join their growing infrastructure team. They require someone with a broad range of experience to help improve their internal tools, systems and procedures.
The successful candidate will be taking ownership of the windows server and storage sections of the infrastructure as well as maintaining my clients Dublin based datacenter.
You will also provide technical support to both onsite and remote users and be tasked with delivering excellent service to my clients wide customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- 5-6 years administering windows environments.
- Extensive experience supporting large data centre environments.
- Excellent knowledge of the full Microsoft stack, including exchange, active directory, Lync and SQL Server.
- Exposure to Skype for business would be desirable.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools. E.g. Nagios.
- Knowledge of Citrix and VMware would be highly desirable.
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer support skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send across your CV immediately, or contact Adam Whitehurst on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.