Systems Engineer – Linux/Windows/AWS/Azure
My client are a public-traded multinational company who are setting up their Dublin based operations at the moment and looking for an experienced systems engineer to manage their internet facing 24×7 infrastructure.
They are looking for talented outside of the box thinkers who understand how to design, build and optimise a solution. Someone who knows how to ensure maximum availability and has previous experience working as an escalation point for a number of remote locations worldwide.
The lucky candidate will join a team that manages datacenters around the world for my clients hugely in demand platform and get to work with a wide range of technologies including both Linux and windows servers and a number of different cloud technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent trouble shooting and escalation support experience.
- Strong knowledge of both Linux and windows.
- Experience within a large distributed system and hands on datacenter experience.
- Strong cloud knowledge. (AWS, Azure, Vmware)
- Excellent level of scripting. (Powershell, python)
- Comfortable with some amount of travel.
- Configuration management tools experience would be highly desirable.
One of the biggest draws for this role is the remote/flexible working options here to essentially manage your own time and commit yourself to the role as best as possible. If you think this role sounds like the right step for you then send in your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.