Are you an expert in Tableau?
Have you got extensive experience in creating interactive dashboards?
Do you consider yourself a self-starter?
Would you like the opportunity to further your career and work for a global company?
My client is looking for a Tableau Developer to join their dynamic, fast-paced team in a fantastic location in Dublin. You will be required to work closely with internal business stakeholders to understand business requirements and identify problem, providing top solutions to meet the business’ needs. This will include the exploration of viable options and alternatives for delivering reports, dashboards and ad-hoc capabilities.
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Business Intelligence tools knowledge
- Experience with Tableau, 8, 9 and 10
- Live data sources, tableau data extracts and cubes
- General ‘hacks’
- Data source managements
- SQL querying skills
- High level communication and analytical skills
- Working with multiple data source types
- Use calculate fields for user security
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing dashboards using Tableau Desktop for various organizational metrics and indicators using best practices and industry standards.
- Accountancy/finance background
If you consider yourself a team player, have fantastic time-management skills, possess a strong understanding of visual data analysis techniques and are passionate about ensuring best data quality to support business objectives, then click the link to apply or alternatively get in touch with Robyn Andrews @ Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.