Our client, based in Dublin, has been at the heart of the Irish Food sector for over 80 years. It specialises in the supply, installation and service of a wide range of food processing equipment to a wide customer base throughout Ireland.
Due to continued growth they now wish to strengthen the team with the following key appointment:
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and duties will include-
· Full divisional management responsibility for current maintenance contract & sales of new contracts
· Management and development of major accounts
· Liaising with key supplier contacts
· Implement KPI’s to benchmark the current performance of the division and which aid future action
· Management of service team
· At least 5 years’ experience managing a team of service personnel
· Ideally a qualified engineer
· Experience implementing KPI’s
· Well-presented self-starter, highly organised with the desire to succeed
· Ideally experience gained in hospitality/drinks/food sectors/retail
Remuneration will be flexible to attract the right person.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. You may call in strict confidence, Mr. Pat O’Kane 0044 7768 262758 / 048 3025 2407 for more information.
Apply for this job.