My client is one of the leaders in food production and innovation focused on consumer insights, category and process investment and on food safety and quality. They now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Technical Manager will be responsible for the management of our Technical department, maintaining site production/quality standards (as per customer and legal requirements) and ensuring the highest standards of food safety are upheld.
To ensure the site complies to BRC & all customer standards and that these standards are actively implemented throughout the site.
- To advise and promote best practice standards throughout the operation and to ensure customer satisfaction through system and specification verification.
- Responsible for achieving procedural compliance consistent with regulatory, legal and customer standards.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects.
- Management of the Technical/Quality team.
Management of company’s traceability program for key customer accounts.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in similar technical management role
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Technically competent with a good understanding of legislative and customer requirements.
- Able to demonstrate effective leadership and people management practices.
- Third level Quality/Technical Qualification.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Lead auditor training/qualification an advantage.
- Experience in project management desirable.
- Ability to challenge peers and managers.
- An appropriate third level Degree or Masters or equivalent relevant experience.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Lyn Smith in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250Apply for this job.