Technical Manager – Bakery
• Responsible for ensuring BRC/customers standards are maintained on site.
• Liaising with customers in relation to Technical/Quality requirements for the site.
• Review procedures, compile reports and liaise with colleagues and senior management to ensure any problems are quickly resolved.
• Support NPD processes from a Technical capacity.
• HACCP review and review of Quality Management Systems.
• Completing supplier and customer specifications.
• Communicate with customers, customer service representatives and Environmental Health Officers regarding audits. Leading supplier/customer audits.
• 5+ years’ experience in a senior position within a Food manufacturing environment.
• Food science/ quality systems qualification.
• Excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills.
• Excellent managerial experience is essential.
• Experience of working with the retail and foodservice sectors are desirable.
• Experience of working with bakery and confectionary are desirable.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lyn on 02890 330250Apply for this job.