Technical Sales Engineer
Our client is renowned as being one of the most proficient hydraulic equipment manufacturing and distribution companies in Ireland.
Established in 1965, the company designs and manufacturers specialist hydraulic equipment, with a vast and varied stock of hydraulic and fluid power components at their disposal.
The company has ambitious plans to grow sales throughout Ireland and is actively looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer for our Dublin office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the hydraulic power, motion and control industry and be able to display a proven track record in field sales. Responsibilities will include the identification of new potential customers as well as assisting the management of existing accounts. Travelling throughout Ireland to visit these clients in order to build and maintain business relationships. Possessing the technical competence to understand customer’s requirements and offer both off-the-shelf and bespoke solutions, you will be the first point of contact and the medium between the customer and the manufacturer.
· Strong technical knowledge of industrial and mobile hydraulics.
· Proven success in a similar sales role within the industry.
· Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
· Self-motivated and able to identify and develop new business opportunities.
· Clean driving licence.Apply for this job.