Test Automation Engineer
I have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced test automation engineer. If you are looking to join a rapidly growing company and work in an extremely Agile environment then this is the role for you.
As the most senior test automation engineer in the company you will have a huge input into all test automation procedures and processes from tools to frameworks general practices. You will add to and improve the existing test automation environment and frameworks and mentor some junior team members. This is the ideal role for you if you are looking for a hands-on, technically challenging role with the potential to progress into a lead / management position.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years in a test automation engineer role
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and strong Java
- Strong Linux
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Good SQL skills
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
- Competitive Salary – up to €65,000
- Bonus – up to 10%
- Tax saver scheme
- Flexible working hours + excellent working environment
For more info send your CV through the link to apply or contact Seamus at Reperio
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.