Test Automation Engineer
I have some exciting positions available with one of my clients for test automation engineer’s in Dublin. They are an Irish company who have grown into a multinational with offices in several countries and have kept their headquarters in Dublin. They are looking for test automation engineers to work on maintaining, expanding and improving the test automation frameworks for their existing products and also to work on creating new frameworks for their new products. In this role, you will work alongside a team of highly skilled test automation engineers with the latest technologies and have an influence on how the new test automation frameworks are set up.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 3 years in a test automation role
- Experience with open source test automation tools like Selenium or Appium
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong coding skills (preferably with C#)
- Native mobile app testing experience would be a big plus
- Very Competitive Salary
If you would like more info contact Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.